Domestic & Commercial Fuse Board Changes & Upgrades
Mobile: 07545 571889
Office: 01227 388177
Is it your consumer unit is outdated? Do you have to keep replacing the fuse wire? Does your main rcd/rccb keep tripping? causing loss of power to the entire house?
Then maybe its time to consider an upgrade from your current fuse board to a 17th edition model.
We can provide a complete fuse board replacement service. Our qualified electricians can professionally install a new fuse board or replace your old one, all to current British Standards. Before replacement takes place, our electricians inspect and carry out any required maintenance on your existing fuse board.
How much does a replacement fuse board cost?
Prices start from £400 for a 10 way fuse board.
* please note this price is for an amendment 3 fuse board ( domestic/residential)
Please note that if a fuse board is replaced, due to the requirements for electrical installations (BS7671) and for the issue of a Part-P certificate, the following additional work may need to be undertaken:
- Upgrade of the main tails
- Upgrade of the main earthing conductor
- Upgrade of the main protective conductor (the gas, water, oil, steel, structure etc.)
- Full testing and inspection (Part-P certification)